– Love these gold and wood candles, and they look pretty simple to make!
– Sarah Gabbart (Houston- you know her as the former owner of Sew Crafty, rest of the world- you might recognize her from her weekly postings on Sew Weekly in 2011) has launched a new blog, Crafty Ever After and I’m already in love. Go subscribe!
– Kristen (who will be DIYing with me out at MAGIC in a few weeks!) make a fun studded iPad cover.
– So much cuter than the average charger!
– Alt Summit, the coolest event I’ve never been to, has expanded into a channel offering classes year round.
– Ben Silbermann’s (founder of Pinterest) keynote from Alt is a good (long) listen.
– Shorter and funnier: Bon Jovier
– Come DIY with me at Langford Market next week – we’re making sparkly Valentine’s Day hairpins. Get all the info and RSVP here!
– The Austin Mini Maker Faire is coming up- apply here!
– Homespun Houston is having a product photography workshop with Christina and Linnea – they are super-talented so if you need help taking great pictures you should definitely attend.
– We’re getting an H&M! I don’t even know where those malls are, but I’ll figure it out.