– Hey, surprise, Hanneli looks great. If that were me I would spill that coffee on my white clothes before even leaving the house.
– The Coach legacy collection is spot on.
– Splattered nails, coolio.
– My fall wardrobe.
– This screen tote is a must make for me.
– Love these simple, graphic typography necklaces made from shrink plastic.
– Jordan’s DIY marquee is awesome!
– Grace did a great wrap up of where she buys DIY supplies.
– Dusting off the sewing machine – A piece in The Wall Street Journal about the rise of sewing and DIY. Hooray!
– This colorful, translucent water tower is unexpected and beautiful.
– As an entrepreneur-type I love following stories of interesting people and brands like this one from Sophia of Nasty Gal. They have a great blog, too. This recent post full of Less Is More pics is a fave.
– Grateful + easy… An Ode To Summer.