Happy Friday! Has it been long enough that you can read that without singing Rebecca Black in your head? I’m not there yet, unfortunately. What are you up to this weekend? Any DIYs planned? I’ll be going to see The Pains of Being Pure At Heart, doing a lot of fun work (secret project!) and not-so-fun work (taxes! I hate you!) along with trying to fit in a little yoga and a nice dinner.
- Would braiding fabric into your hair be a hair DIY? I don’t know, but it’s definitely pretty!
- I obsessed over stripes (like the ones above from Net-A-Porter). A lot.
- And made my own striped skirt from IKEA fabric.
- Gave my shoes a makeover with a Sharpie.
- And I teased a new project I’m excited about that will be here NEXT THURSDAY!