- Who doesn’t need a six foot rubber band? Things that are out of scale always grab my eye. Maybe that’s why I loved Supermarket Sweep…
- Look out, we’re heading into a rocky time for relationships according to this graph of the peak breakup times based on data from Facebook.
- Unfortunately Discovery’s launch was scrubbed again today, but this article about life on the International Space Station was really interesting. Zero-gravity can make you look years younger!
- I think the perfectly-named Nestrest would look great in the pyramid-shaped penthouse I mentioned last week.
- Spiders on drugs make beautiful bowls, apparently. (Doesn’t this sound like the sequel to Snakes on a Plane?)
- Gifted Magazine has remained open in a tab on my browser all week because it’s crammed full of beautiful products and projects just in time for the upcoming holiday season. (Also living in a browser tab all week? This article on procrastination. Heh.)
- I will be hard to take advantage of this from H&M-less Houston, but their latest collab with Lanvin is one that would actually make me willing to brave the crowds.
- Check out the awesome literary-inspired shirts from Out of Print. They’re trying to make reading cool. Uh, who said it wasn’t?
- I know Project Runway is over, but I can’t stop looking at Mondo’s collection and searching for ways to work some of that style into my life. And, even Tim Gunn thought Mondo should have won! (Tim Gunn’s gone a little off the rails lately, right?)
- Here’s an easy DIY scarf that you don’t have to knit. (And I’ll have another scarf project coming up next week. )
- This was the first time I’d ever heard of t-shirt weaving but it looks like a pretty simple way to change up a shirt.
- Did you see my simple wrapped colorblock bracelet?