This week I went back to yoga. It’s been a long time, and an especially long time since I’d set foot in my old Chicago studio. (~3 years?!) It was hot. It was awesome. I haven’t been been able to walk right since Wednesday
– This DIY rope rug is RIDICULOUSLY awesome. Bravo!
– A dip-dye maxi skirt from the ever talented A Pair and a Spare.
– The simplest project ever – hide your ugly wireless router.
– A neon show makeover.
– Need some new fonts? Here’s a collection of freebies.
– Forbes listed the 10 Best Sites for Millennial Women. Cool/interesting/scary to see how entrepreneurial-minded Gen Y is!
– For your RSS reader: The Altucher Confidential is one of the sites where I read every word of every post.