This week I went back to yoga. It’s been a long time, and an especially long time since I’d set foot in my old Chicago studio. (~3 years?!) It was hot. It was awesome. I haven’t been been able to walk right since Wednesday
- This DIY rope rug is RIDICULOUSLY awesome. Bravo!
- A dip-dye maxi skirt from the ever talented A Pair and a Spare.
- The simplest project ever – hide your ugly wireless router.
- A neon show makeover.
- Need some new fonts? Here’s a collection of freebies.
- Forbes listed the 10 Best Sites for Millennial Women. Cool/interesting/scary to see how entrepreneurial-minded Gen Y is!
- For your RSS reader: The Altucher Confidential is one of the sites where I read every word of every post.