– The H&M FAA collection is festival ready and I love it! Especially the crazy headpiece.
– I’m about to order these chambray Chuck Taylors.
– Polka dots! I love all of these pieces. Btw, my sister had to draw ‘polka dots’ for me on Draw Something I had the hardest time figuring it out. She made a great picture, I was just convinced that the answer was pajamas or clown suit (!?) and had to use the stupid bomb to figure it out.
– Dismount Creative Rule #12- Must share anything that can be described as ‘faceted’ or ‘geometric.’ This week: cool ceramic magnets in modern colors and the octa trash bin.
– Many years ago I tried to bleach some denim and it was a disaster. But this DIY makes me really, really want to try again.
– Love these DIY clocks!!
– Rubber band jewelry! Rubber is among my favorite materials alongside cement and felt.
– I’ve seen a few takes on the painted wooden bead necklace that Kate Spade is selling right now- this one is especially nice. Such a simple DIY. I’d do it in mint green for sure.
– I mentioned it back when we found out they were casting, but now we have a date. Craft Wars, hosted by Tori Spelling will premiere June 26th on TLC. Cross your fingers that it’s good!
– Love this letter that F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote to his daughter, Scottie called Things To Worry About.
– Whoa, this man’s story of growing up in a North Korean prison camp is just… I don’t know.
– The Telluride Mountainfilm Tour is in town. We’ll be there tomorrow night to watch some great films.
– What else is happening? I don’t even know!