I interrupt these weekend links to bring you an important announcement: Today is my wonderful brother Jim’s 28th (whaaaaaaaaaaa?) birthday. He’s in OH while I’m down here in TX so we only get to see each other a few times a year, but I’m definitely thinking of him today. The world has never seen such a disarmingly charming and generous guy. After Jeanette and I had gobbled all of our Halloween candy he’d always say ‘here, have this Reese’s Peanut Butter cup.’ (That’s not some 3rd-tier flavored Tootsie Roll type of candy, that’s top shelf!) Love you Jim! PS- Sorry if I was hugging you a little too hard in this picture. You look like you might pop!
– Jessica said that she cried for 30 minutes after she saw this, and I can see why. What a statement- those are real license plates!
– Also, this OK Go video. Would you think something that elaborate is possible? I need to start dreaming bigger!
– On that note, one to think on.
– Thanks to everyone who came out to Langford Market for our Valentine’s DIY!
– Check out this cute Houston guide on Modcloth written by Miss James.
– Last week’s First Saturday Art Market was rained out so it’s happening tomorrow.