- I love Kelly The Glamorai’s uptown chic look.
- You’ll know I studied engineering and not fashion when I say I just discovered Babe Paley this week.
- The Jil Sander look on the cover of the February Elle is gorgeous.
- According to Anthology, Alyson Fox’s patterns are being made into wallpaper and fabric. I’d love to make some throw pillows out of them!
- Modern carpet-square purveyors FLOR have a blog. And it’s pretty good! Good enough that I’m not totally annoyed that I haven’t found some secret sale code through it yet, even though that’s why I subscribed. My dining room table sits directly on the floor, waiting impatiently for that day to come.
- There is a store on the internet devoted to stripes!
- I love all ‘how it’s made’ videos. This week: croissants! (Whoa, butter! Also, the ‘recycling’ part made me laugh. But who chose the soundtrack?)
- Uh, I’m cheating a little bit. I still think there was a lot of awesome this week, but I’m under the gun and I can’t remember all of it. So….. did you try making these woven chain bracelets yet?
- And finally, a heartwarming story to send you off into the weekend. Enjoy!