Another week has flown by! I have mixed feelings about the Easter weekend – a bit sad that I won’t be celebrating it with my family way up in the chilly midwest, and a bit happy I won’t have to read about any more egg crafts next week. (No offense, there are just so many and they aren’t relevant to me. I feel similarly about the Royal Wedding, Coachella and hair feathers.) We have a pretty quiet weekend ahead, hopefully to be filled with yoga, a bit of shopping and a chat with the next Make Is The New Buy guest. What are you up to?
– I’d like some of these patterned pants, please.
– I usually try to steer clear of food-related posts here because it’s way outside my comfort zone, but don’t these pickled radishes look good? Perhaps something to try this weekend.
– By this point we all know I’m stuck on leather crafts, right? Add these cute little pouches to the to-make list.
– Lonny and West Elm are sponsoring a contest to win a $10,000 room makeover and a feature in Lonny. Whatever you do, DO NOT ENTER so I can win, k thx
– In my dreams I am signing up to go meet the fabulous Erin at ACE Camp Portland. In my dreams…