-GAP is running a series of DIY projects using old tshirts on their Facebook page and the first two have been really cute.
– Lots of leather belt projects popping up recently.
– Refresh an old shirt with some lace.
– Speaking of lace, this digital take is inspiring.
– Always love a felt project!
– I can look at office supplies all day!
– How many of these ‘happy people’ characteristics describe you? I’m a bit of a Pollyanna so I fell on the ‘right’ side of many of the choices, but certainly not all. (Ahem, meaning vs. ambition and abundance vs. lack.)
– Uh, I don’t know! Less than a week left here before I head up to Chicago for the summer so I’m inside working and packing… It’s been beautiful weather all month here, I hope Chicago is close to this nice!