– Beautiful laser cut wood jewelry. Check out the chain necklace too- how do they do that? (Also, look at this laser cut wedding invitation!)
– Caitlin shared the Maison Scotch lookbook and I can’t get it out of my head.
– Every one of these colorblock items is my favorite.
– Canvas bags made in Chicago? I’m sold. (Oh, but the price..)
– Go inside the ASOS offices on Style Bubble. I love peeks inside the offices of different companies!
– A pop up drinks project – gin delivered via bicycle. I’m happy I live in a world where people do stuff like this.
– Lisa’s piece on summer camp for grownups has me dying to go to all of these.
– I’m a fan of swissmiss and have purchased some Tattlys before, so I really enjoyed this piece that Tina wrote reflecting on the first year.
It’s the end of a long week and a great year – I’m 32 today! Looking forward to having my husband in town for the weekend and trying to think about stuff besides the fact that Excelerate ends in 1 month and there’s so much still to be done.
Oh, two other cool things you should check out:
– Fellow Excelerate company Moxie Jean (formerly Good Karma Clothing for Kids) has relaunched their site. If you have little kids, check it out + save a bunch of money on their clothes. And, if you use Code TELA10 you’ll save 50% off of $20.
– Another interesting site to check out is Mejorna where you can design jewelry online. Fellow Houston entrepreneur Daniel Wu is behind the site and would love for interested people to sign up for the newsletter and share their feedback with him.